Sunday 28 June 2020

Work from Office

Tomorrow will be my first day to come to school. For more or less four months, I have been stayed at home because of this pandemic. It means that I need to adapt with this new normal situation.
The headmistress has reminded us to prepare everything well. We are supposed to bring these following things: liquid soap, hands sanitizer, wet and dry tissue, mask, face shields, snacks, drinking bottle, and even towel and cloth, especially for those who come to school by public transportation. The employees who use public transportation can take a bath and change their clothes in the school toilets.
Going to work means that I have to be at school from 08.00 AM until 03.00 PM. It will be a little bit comfortable for me at the first time because I used to be around my family for four months. We played, did something, or nagged my daughter. That's what me is for 😂
During the work time, all of the employees are going to stay in their own rooms. We are going to have meeting and discuss about everything related with the teaching programmes. We will stay connected each other via online digital tools. The foundation issues this policy in order to handle if there is a problem dealing with the gadgets or the internet connection. It will be easier for the employees to ask for help of the IT team support. Meanwhile, the students are still learning from home at the beginning of this academic year. 
So, let's start with the new beginning. Hopefully all of us stay safe and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment